Welcome to our website !

itsmechloemay

A Bit Of Everything...

Day 1 of 365 | Happy New Year.

By 07:14

Well hello there lovelies,
Today is January the 1st of 2017.
Yes, I know 2016 went by so fast and for me personally it was the worst possible year.
I've lost so much last year and it's fair to say I ended the year with people I didn't even know compared to the people that I expected too. 
Instead of dwelling on last year, I've decided to make a list of things to do differently. Little aspects of my life that I can change or add too, to make me a happier person. I'm not in anyway saying these are my New Years resolutions - because let's be real, who sticks to those ahaha!! - this is simply a bucket list of things I want to achieve.

1) I want to travel the world more - including exploring my own country.

2) Remove anyone from your life who doesn't benefit you or put in the effort, I.e remove any negativity
.
3) Become more social - I've kind of became a herbit and a couch potato last year
4) Blog and Vlog more.

5) Lastly, have more me time. Care less about what people think and don't be afraid to be myself!

I'm feeling cautiously optimistic about this year, and I'm so happy that I get to share it with an amazing bunch of people including all of you!

Lots of hugs, C L O. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm feeling very optimistic about 2017, I think it's gonna be a good one! x

    itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete