Welcome to our website !

itsmechloemay

A Bit Of Everything...

College Stress : Level 2 Animal Care

By 11:18

Hello lovelies,
as some of you may know I attend a college primarily for animal care, agriculture, horticulture and floristry.
So far it's amazing - minus a couple defects - and I thoroughly enjoy it!
I am on the Level 2 Animal Care course and so far I've made some amazing friends which I'm ever so thankful for as I never thought I would fit in.
I do a list of different lectures including:

  • Biology.
  • Maths.
  • English.
  • Animal Welfare/Animal Health.
  • Animal Behaviour.
  • Estates - Practical
  • Work Experience.
  • Farm, Livestock - Practical.
  • Small Mammal's Work Shop - Practical.
  • Exotics - Practical.
  • Dog Exercise - Practical.
  • Assignment Review.
Yes, there's a lot aha! I only attend Monday 9-4, Tuesday 9:30-4:30 and Wednesday 11:45-2:45 (as you can probably guess; Wednesday's are my favourite.
I have actually vlogged in college and uploaded the vlog on my vlogging channel (I shall link the channel here). Please do check it out and possibly subscribe.
Here's some photo's of me and the animals at college.




ttylxox Chloe-May

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your course sounds super exciting and interesting! Hope the rest of the year goes well for you. x


    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete