Welcome to our website !

itsmechloemay

A Bit Of Everything...

I’m Back... WITH A TWIST!!

By 08:34

Hello my lovelies,

It’s been so long since I’ve wrote on this blog that honestly I forgot that it even existed but lately I’ve been feeling suffocated by everything that’s been going on in my life and I needed my little escape back. 

I’ve been sat for about 3 days now wondering what I’m going to write; should I make it all jolly? Maybe talk about the weather or beauty and fashion considering that’s what I started this with? Nothing came, the ideas weren’t flowing and every post just failed.

Which is when I decided to change this into a advice blog!! 
Okay, advice is probably hitting the nail on the head to harshly but I want to talk/write more about things that really do happen in life and maybe even do some poetry? 

I’ll still do the occasional beauty, fashion etc.. posts now and again but for now it’s just not who I am and I’d rather write from my heart on something I’m passionate about.

I really hope you can follow me on my next chapter.

The new me.

Peace, love, rubber gloves.
Chloë-May x


You Might Also Like

0 comments