Welcome to our website !

itsmechloemay

A Bit Of Everything...

Furry Friend Tag ft. MooMooThePup

By 08:30 , , , , , , , ,

Hello everyone itsmechloemay! Today's blog post is different compared to my recent ones as its a furry friend tag!
As you know I have a lot of pets but recently people on my pup's Instagram (Click Here To Follow) have been asking for us to do the furry friend tag, I decided to do one on my blog and one on my YouTube (Click Here To Subscribe)
So let's just get started:)


1) what is your pets name?
Her name is Minnie-Moo

2) what type of pet is it and what breed?
She is a Jack Russell dog

3) how long have you had your fur baby?
I got Moo as a surprise from when I got back from hospital on the 29th of January 2016

4) how did you receive your pet?
Like I said in the answer above this one I was put in hospital for mental health reasons and when I got home I walked into my room to find loads of presents for me, I opened them to find dog toys and puppy supplies and then my sister came in with a bag that had a puppy in (this was recorded so if you want to see the video of me being surprised let me know).

5) how old is your pet?
Moo is around 4-5 months. She was born on the 21st October 2015.

6) what some quirky things about your pets personality?
Minnie loves too bring her toys too you and she pulls her blanket across the floor or bed (debating where about she is) and gives them to me when I'm upset. She also loves to bark at trees because they're taller than her LOL!

7) what does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
My relationship with Minnie means everything to me! Although I've only had her for a little while she's brought light to my days and I love her so much! We're inseparable and I can't imagine my life without her!

8) what are your favourite past times with your pet?
One of my favourite past times with Minnie is actually the day that I got her! She was so scared of everyone but me and on the night time she would not leave my side that she slept on my head the next morning when I woke up she had somehow managed to jump or fall off of the bed and because I have too many clothes my wardrobe door doesn't close so I woke up to find the majority of my clothes in a huge pile on my floor with a sleeping puppy on top aha!

9)  what are your pets nicknames?
Oh gosh, Minnie Moo has so many! Minnie, Moo, Moo Moo is one that we always use (we actually use it more than her real name! Princess, smelly, poopy because she poops a lot lol, fuzzy because she's so fluffy and we have so much more!



So that is it for today's blog post! I hope you enjoy, I shall see you soon with another post:)

Xoxo
Chloe-May

You Might Also Like

0 comments