Welcome to our website !

itsmechloemay

A Bit Of Everything...

Kylie Lip Kit Review-Dead Of Knight!

By 11:00 , , , , , , , ,

Good evening lovelies,
Today I bring you the long awaited lip kit review!
So if you didn't already know (which I'm guessing you do because almost everyone does) Kylie Jenner recently brought out her cosmetics line-Kylie Cosmetics.
Unfortunately they sell out so fast so getting them is quite hard (that and they're quite expensive).None the less I managed to get my hands on 2. I got one for a friend and one for me.
From Left to Right; DolceK, Dead Of Knight.
 So ordering and shipping etc in my opinion was awful! I was in a queue for ages and when I finally got on there was hardly's any left MEHR. Then there was a customs charge, it wasn't too much money- £12- but still MEHR.
First impressions of the actual product though was amazing! The smell is better than I could of ever imagined and I kind of want my whole room and body and life to smell like this aha! It's a vanilla, candy, marshmallow kind of scent (I'm so bad at describing scents but it smells fluffy).
When I applied the product I was in absolute aw at how smooth the lip liner was to apply, I normally don't get along with lip liners as they can be quite chalky and make my lips look socker punched but this is the absolute opposite!
For the liquid lipstick i do have to say that, although the scent was good, the packaging wasn't. Yes it's cute but it doesn't have one of them suction thingy's which are on the majority of liquid based lip products that wipe the excess off and therefore it has far too much product on and becomes messy. Apart from that the product was easy to apply and it actually tasted nice to!
I would say that for this particular shade that one thin coat was NOT enough as it did show up quite opaque but nether the less I still loved this product.
I wouldn't say that it's worth the hype as there's loads of alternative's but if you do have the money then I would definitely go for it. 
I hope you enjoyed this blog post.
Than you for reading:)
TTYLXOX CM

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have been really wanting to try these but wasn't sure if they lived up to the hype! So it was interesting hearing your opinion them but I think I might go for a Jeffree Star liquid lipstick instead.

    Sending love,

    Ellie Xx

    @thatweirdoellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - I've just found it through bloglovin' I must say I'm kinda relieved you've said it's not worth the hype - I can't afford Kylie's lip kits and potential customs charges!! xx

    www.lexilife95.com

    ReplyDelete