Welcome to our website !

itsmechloemay

A Bit Of Everything...

The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson | Book Review

By 11:47 , , , , , , , , , ,

Good evening my lovelies,
I hope you're all doing well:)
Today's post is another book review. I know, I know I'm sorry for bashing you with book reviews but as you know I have set myself a challenge of 19 books to read this summer and so far I'm 4 down (15 more to go!) 
I do have to admit that I'm amazed with these books so far I actually don't want them to end. They're all amazing books and it makes my love for reading and writing more passionate that I literally spend almost every second of my day with my head in a book (literally).
Any who, the book I'll be reviewing today is 'The Sky Is Everywhere' by Jandy Nelson.



This is a novel about first love and first loss.
I know I say this in almost every single book review but oh my gosh this book is one of the best. I would say that it is very similar to 'All The Bright Places' in the case of there being a girl who has just lost a sister and is grieving she then falls in love and so on, so on, so on. It's not entirely the same but the jist of it is. 
Reading this book made me want to fall in love, it made me realise and understand a lot more about grieving because (and although I have done my fair share of grieving in my life) no one's a pro at it and everyone grieves differently. I grieve near enough the same way as Lennie Walker (minus being horny af all the time aha!!). When someone dies who I'm close too I want to keep everything that's there's where they were when they were alive. I want it to be just like they were alive because I don't want to believe that they're actually gone. This is the same as Lennie 
It's truly heart-breaking, utterly compelling and heart-lifting. I will never forget this book!
I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. I got it from WHSmith's for around £7.99 I believe. It is part of the Zoella book club range and that's actually what drew me to it not going to lie. 
I hope you enjoyed today's blog post, remember I'm posting every day this month.
Comment below what book's you've been loving lately and I'll see you tomorrow with a new blog post.
TTYLXOX CM

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this book too,
    great post
    love yoour blog cannot wait 2 see more
    pegasis girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to read this book but I must confess I haven't read a lot of the Zoella book club books so I will definitely be checking them out. I am currently reading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard and I also recently read Pride and Prejudice.

    Sending Love,

    Ellie Xx

    @thatweirdoellie

    ReplyDelete