Welcome to our website !

itsmechloemay

A Bit Of Everything...

Coffee, Walks & Puppies-Day In My Life

By 08:00 , , , , , , , , ,

Hello lovelies,
I hope you are all well:)
Today I wanted to a different type of post for you so I do hope you enjoy this and that it's not entirely floppy aha!!
I wanted to write a kind of a 'Day In My Life' as I absolutely love watching these on YouTube and I thought it would not only be a good video but also a good blog post!
So one of the first thing's I did was get coffee, I literally cannot function properly without my coffee I'm such a massive coffee addict aha! As there was nothing that I needed to do for the day I decided a trip to Starbucks in order. I grabbed my bag, my sister and of course my camera and headed out the door. I ordered my usual Iced Caramel Macchiato with Soya milk because I'm allergic to Dairy.

It was so good let me tell you aha! I then had to return home because unfortunately I can't spend my whole entire life sitting and drinking coffee in Starbucks.
When I returned home I still wanted to go back out so I got my moo, my camera and headed out the door.We were out for about an hour before Moo got tired and refused to walk any further. Thankfully I got some neat shot's which I'm super proud of!




When we finally got home I ran myself a bubble bath and watched some YouTube because what better way to end the day?
Thank you so much for reading.
Let me know if you like these types of post's so I can do more if you do.
TTYLXOX CM

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love these types of posts - I made one myself around February last year! Can't wait to read more posts from you.

    Sending love,

    Ellie Xxx

    @thatweirdoellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. luv ur blog

      Delete
    2. Aw thank you Ellie!
      I'll have to go and read your's as I don't believe I've seen that one.
      Sending hugs,
      @itsmechloemay

      Delete
  2. Great Post
    I'm A Huge Lover Of You're Blog And Youtuber

    ReplyDelete